Tower Grove Park
Tower Grove Park is a municipal park in the city of St. Louis, Missouri. Most of its land was donated to the city by Henry Shaw in 1868. It is on 289 acres (1. 17 km²) adjacent to the Missouri Botanical Garden, another of Shaw's legacies. It extends 1. 6 miles (2. 6 km) from west to east, between Kingshighway Boulevard and Grand Boulevard. It is bordered on the north by Magnolia Avenue and on the south by Arsenal Street.
Reviews of Tower Grove Park
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit a Review
This article uses material from the Wikipedia article "Tower Grove Park", which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.